Robert has been a practicing attorney since 1992 and with over 25 years of experience, he specializes in and has an extensive background handling various matters including:
- drafting supplier agreements for many industries including automotive parts
- contract disputes including supplier and customer litigation
- shareholder/member disputes
- non-compete agreements
- insurance matters including coverage and claims
- employment agreements/discrimination
- construction liens, contracts and bonds
- real estate/loans
- Jury trial regarding employment discrimination on behalf of employer where client was awarded attorney fees/costs after jury verdict due to case evaluation sanctions. Litigated many other employment discrimination claims in State and Federal Courts on behalf of several employers resulting in claims that were dismissed by motion for summary disposition.
- Litigated numerous contract disputes in both State and Federal Courts on behalf of both suppliers and customers including claims for defective goods, quality disputes, tooling, product liability, failure to pay, and commissions involving domestic and international entities.
- Litigated insurance claims in State and Federal Courts involving coverage issues and negligence issues where claims were dismissed by the courts.
- Litigation involving construction contracts and bonding requirements.
- Represent automotive suppliers of parts involving contractual issues and disputes and trademark matters.
- Also significant experience with family law matters, including divorce and prenuptial agreements.