Robert has been a practicing attorney since 1992 and specializes in and has an extensive background handling various matters including:
- Preparing and litigating supplier agreements for various industries including automotive.
- Intellectual-property matters including patent and trademarks including filings, disputes, and administration.
- Contract disputes including supplier and customer litigation.
- Shareholder/member disputes and non-compete/trade secret agreements.
- Insurance matters including coverage and claims.
- Employment agreements/discrimination.
- Real Estate, construction liens, contracts.
- Estate/Trust litigation.
- Jury trial regarding employment discrimination on behalf of an employer where the client was awarded attorney fees/costs after a jury verdict due to case evaluation sanctions. Litigated many other employment claims in State and Federal Courts on behalf of employers resulting in claims that were dismissed by a motion for summary disposition.
- Trademarks, patents, and trade secret matters and litigation in Courts and US Patent and Trademark Office.
- Litigated numerous contract disputes in both State and Federal Courts on behalf of both suppliers and customers including claims for defective goods, quality disputes, tooling, product liability, failure to pay, and commissions involving domestic and international entities.
- Litigated insurance claims in State and Federal Courts involving coverage issues and negligence issues where claims were dismissed by the courts.
- Matters involving construction contracts, real estate, and bonding requirements.
- Represents automotive suppliers involving contractual issues and disputes.
- Significant experience with family law matters, including divorce and prenuptial agreements.