Robert has been a practicing attorney since 1992 and specializes in and has an extensive background handling matters including:
- Preparing and litigating supplier agreements for various industries including automotive.
- Intellectual-property matters including patent and trademarks including filings, disputes, and administration.
- Contract disputes including supplier and customer litigation.
- Shareholder/member disputes and non-compete/trade secret agreements.
- Insurance matters including coverage and claims.
- Employment agreements/litigation.
- Real Estate transactions and litigation.
- Family Law matters.
- Estate/Trust litigation.
Handles Real Estate matters involving Acquisitions and Sales involving millions of dollars, Environmental Liabilities and Risk Management, Financing, Land Use and Title Questions, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Zoning.
Trademarks, patents, and trade secret matters and litigation in Courts and US Patent and Trademark Office and Customs.
Represent automotive suppliers of parts involving contractual issues and disputes and trademark matters.
Litigated numerous contract disputes on behalf of suppliers and customers for defective goods, quality disputes, liability, and commissions involving domestic and international entities.
Litigated insurance claims in State and Federal Courts involving coverage issues and negligence issues where claims were dismissed by the courts.
Jury trial regarding employment discrimination for employer where client was awarded attorney fees/costs after jury verdict. Litigated employment discrimination claims in State and Federal Courts resulting in claims that were dismissed by motion for summary disposition.
Significant experience with family law matters involving contractual issues and disputes.
Secured settlement amount of over $650,000 involving several employees of stock plan.
Secured settlement of $475,000 as to unpaid severance.
Speaker at Chamber of Commerce seminar on changes to Michigan No-Fault Insurance Law.