ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT. Seeking a part time administrative support person. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy and performing a variety of duties. Duties include outgoing mail, backup for telephone and receptionist duties, filing and other clerical tasks. Database and Word software knowledge a plus. Seeking candidates with experience in a professional office environment who are dependable with a strong work ethic. Position would be M-F 20-25 afternoon hours per week, ending at 5:00 pm. Send resumes with desired hourly rate to JKelly@DFLaw.com.
MARKETING COORDINATOR. Seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Marketing with at least 3-5 years of marketing or business development experience in a professional services environment. Law Firm experience preferred.
Duties of position:
- Maintain all Firm marketing materials
- Manage and maintain Firm website and social media presence (including LinkedIn and Facebook) – WordPress experience required
- Coordinate Firm promotional mailings – both electronic and traditional
- Coordinate events such as seminars, webinars and client receptions
- Maintain contact database
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Compile analytics for marketing purposes
- Create and design newsletters, brochures and other promotional materials utilizing outside graphic design support as needed
- Oversee media and public relations activities and communications for the Firm
- Resourceful, self-starter with initiative and follow through
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the Firm.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments and deadlines while remaining flexible
- Strong project management skills
- Strong critical thinking, sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills with working knowledge of presentation software, database management and social media platforms
Send resume with desired hourly rate to JKelly@DFLaw.com