Every decision on a construction project can have legal consequences. Dean & Fulkerson’s construction law practice provides legal services for clients engaged in commercial, industrial and residential building projects.
Firm attorneys represent clients in matters relating to and arising out of or in connection with, building projects. The firm’s clients are owners, developers of commercial, industrial and residential real estate, investors, lenders, architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors.
Dean & Fulkerson’s Construction Law Group provides the following legal services to the building industry:
- Actions on Bonds (public projects)
- Breach of Contract Claims/Defenses
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Building Trust Fund Claims/Defenses
- Construction Lien Actions
- Contract Negotiations
- Environmental Law
- Defense of OSHA Citations and Suits
- Defense to Utility Claims for Damage to Underground Facilities
- Litigation/Arbitration of all Construction Disputes
- Purchase, sale, zoning, land use and development of commercial, industrial and residential properties
- Removal and Disposal of Contaminated and Unsuitable Soils
Dean & Fulkerson is an associate member of the Building Industry Association of Southeastern Michigan (BIA).